To sign-up for on-line Data Services you must do the following:
1. Complete the User Agreement.
2. Pay the initial set-up fee of $150.00, which includes the following:
- View / Print Agreement in pdf format.
Please be aware:
As found in this contract the County of Salt Lake (the owner) means
that original compilation of data is a property of Salt Lake County
and is protected under U.S. CopyRight law. The re-sale of all or part
of this compilation without the express permission of Salt Lake County
is unlawful and may be prosecuted.
NOTE: The Recorder's office does NOT accept credit or debit cards,
we only accept cash or check.
- $100.00 licensing fee
- $25.00 first month access
- $25.00 last month access
A minimum monthly charge of $25.00 is applied to each account at the
end of the month, where usage has not exceeded that amount. For usage
beyond the minimum, accounts will be billed only for the usage.
- Billing is emailed during the first week of every month.
- Payment is due upon receipt.
Delinquent accounts will be pursued by the District Attorney's Office.
All account cancellations must be done in writing or fax to (385) 468-8170.
We will not cancel an account over the phone.